If you are accused of drunk driving, you need the aggressive defense that Willingham & Coté can provide. A drunk driving conviction can lead to jail time, driver license sanctions, loss of a vehicle, and thousands of dollars in fines, costs, and driver responsibility fees. The effect on a person’s livelihood can be severe. Depending on the circumstances of your case the charges may subject to reduction, and there are other options, such as sobriety court, that can assist you in mitigating the effects of a drunk driving charge.
What you can expect from Willingham & Coté attorney Troy Clarke:
· The swift development of effective defense strategy from day one
· Proactive client communications and planning to target the key issues
· Extensive legal knowledge and resources
· Honed trial skills using state-of-the-art technology
· A dedicated focus to getting the most favorable outcome