If you are accused of a drug offense, you need the aggressive defense that Willingham & Coté can provide. A conviction for a drug offense can lead to jail time, loss of driving privileges and thousands of dollars in fines and costs. First-time offenders have additional options that can allow for charges to be reduced and in some cases dismissed. A thorough review of the circumstances of your case with an experienced attorney at Willingham & Coté will help you understand your options.
What you can expect from Willingham & Coté attorney Troy Clarke:
· The swift development of effective defense strategy from day one
· Proactive client communications and planning to target the key issues
· Extensive legal knowledge and resources
· Honed trial skills using state-of-the-art technology
· A dedicated focus to getting the most favorable outcome